Monday, November 5, 2012

Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies

--->Why Plant Based<---

With this new plant based/ vegan diet, I am going to need plenty of quick go-to snacks on hand! 
Preparing foods without eggs or oil is a new thing for me. I have been baking without refined sugar for a few years now, but no oil or eggs? 

Today I made this recipe. Hardly any different in texture or flavor than my other oat cookie recipes so that makes me very happy!! 

A delightful tasting cookie that is healthy as well, fairly bursting with pumpkin and cranberry. It is a perfect fall treat. 

Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies

1 1/2 cups oats
1 cup oat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves
1/4 cup honey
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 tsp vanilla
4 tablespoons water
1/2 cup cranberries

Mix dry ingredients, save for cranberries. In a separate bowl, combine wet. Stir both together. Add cranberries. Place in rounded tablespoons on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten slightly. Bake for 9-10 minutes on 350. Cool completely before storing in airtight container. 


No comments:

Post a Comment