Thursday, July 18, 2013

My fav between meals shake

Seems like many days I'm hungry before its even time to eat. Pregnancy thing maybe? But I don't want food, not really! I want something quick to hold me off until lunch because usually I have something yummy in mind that I actually want to EAT. But, what to do about that hunger while I'm vacuuming, or swapping laundry? Enter: this quick shake.
It's pretty basic, nothing fancy or amazingly to die for creamy, but its good, filling, and tides me over perfectly :-) 

My Fav Quick Shake

1/2 cup rice milk
1 cup water
1/3 cup blueberries
2 scoops protein powder
Dash of almond and vanilla extract
1/2 juiced lemon
1/4tsp glucomannan (thickens shake and gives you a good, solid full feeling) 
Sweetener of choice
Ice cubes

Blend and enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment