Friday, July 12, 2013

Cheesy Broccoli Chicken

I was super excited to see a friend share a dish the other day that she just came up with on the fly. 

I absolutely had to make and share it, with a few of my own tweaks added.
Seriously, family approved goodness right here folks! 

Cheesy Broccoli Chicken

2-3 chicken breasts, cubed small
Broth
Two heads broccoli chopped up
6-7 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges (I had lite)
Tbsp minced garlic (or less if you're not a big garlic fan)
1 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Quinoa prepared in broth 

In a large pan simmer cubed chicken in a bit of broth. Drain. Roast chopped broccoli in an oven preheated to 425 until toasty golden tipped. Add to chicken with cheese, garlic, and onion powder. Stir well and salt and pepper to taste. Serve over quinoa. This made enough to feed my li'l family of five with leftovers...amazing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment