Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baked Cheese Sticks

Ok. I've been wanting to try baked cheese sticks for awhile now but never just actually made them. Today, that all changed. 
When I say these things are revolutionary, I mean it. I dare you to just eat 2..(the equivalent of one cheese stick).
Virtually impossible...kinda..
These are gooey. They have the crisp crust. Full of flavor. Absolutely best dipped in ranch. these may or may not have been kinda the main course tonight...
=D

Baked Cheese Sticks

7 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half
1 egg, beat well
2 tablespoons flour
1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Roll cheese stick halved in flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with bread crumbs mixed with salt and pepper. Place on lightly spritzed with oil, foil lined, cookie sheet. Put in freezer for a couple hours. Bake on 400 for 5 mins. Turn, and bake for another 5. Let set one minute before serving.

I'd type more but I kinda want another one...tata! 

  

1 comment: