Monday, August 1, 2011

Mouthwash

This simple to make mouthwash takes a little bit to get used to, but after using it for about a week now, I've come to actually love it. The combination of herbs is great for destroying bacteria that can cause bad breath and it also helped heal a mouth sore I had got a whole lot faster then normal. Swishing with this twice a day is sure to give you a cleaner, more fresh smile! No more wasting money on mouthwash, anymore!

Mouthwash 
2 cups water
2 tsp honey
1 tsp each, dried spearmint, clove, rosemary, thyme, anise

Bring water to a boil. Add herbs, cover and turn burner off. Let steep a few hours. Strain and stir in honey. I store mine in the fridge though I'm not entirely convinced it's necessary. 





And do pardon me if posting gets a bit less frequent. See this pad of paper, here? It's my training schedule for a half marathon I'm running come October. I'd be lying if I said my least favorite days were the "rest" and "easy" ones. =) But come October, I will complete my 13 mile run!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment